- Thailand is a Southeast Asian country. It’s known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha.
- In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises next to quiet canal-side communities and the iconic temples of Wat Arun, Wat Pho and the Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew).
- Nearby beach resorts include bustling Pattaya and fashionable Hua Hin.
- Sunbathe on exotic beaches, take in Thai culture, drink young coconuts and enjoy life.
- With its mixture of exoticism, romance, sense of adventure and plain excitement. Be sure to check out the amazing Night life.
- Before booking elsewhere make sure you compare with Holiday Escape Travel